Friday, July 9, 2010

Re-Ink Needs A Rethink

(Call Center | v)

Me: “Good morning, how can I help you out?”


Caller: “I need ink.”


Me: “What type of printer do you have?”


Caller: “Inkjet.”


Me: “I need to know the model. It should be on the front of the printer.”


Caller: “It’s a laptop.”


Me: “That’s the computer. I need to know which kind of printer you have.”


Caller: “What do you mean?”


Me: “The printer should be near the laptop. It is where you insert the paper.”


Caller: “I don’t have that.”


Me: “You need a printer in order to print.”


Caller: “But my computer says it can print. There is even a key for it.”


Me: “All computers have the ability to print if you have a printer connected to them.”


Caller: “Does this mean you don’t have the ink I need?”

No comments:

Post a Comment