Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grushinsky Festival (Oh Ministers)

Grushinsky Festival (Oh Ministers). Photo. Part 1.:

1. Alain. Togliatti.


2. In the night from Friday to Saturday at Budanovskih edges were masked ball:)


3. Dasha. Moscow City.


4. all the time I forget the name of this wonderful girl (for several years already sure:)


5. Nick. Moscow.


6. And this is our cellist)))) group here, there
© My Photo / Shpengler.livejournal.com
2-4 July 2010, near Samara, Grushinsky Festival (Oh Ministers) | Here's another beauty. By the way I most like the 1916 picture:)))



8. remarkable inscription on the bottle in the background)))


9


10 Do not have time to find out who and where. Hey! Respond.


11. Calf muscles look what))


12


13. That said, "You better than my pictures, they brought me to a string first - and my broken, and I play five minutes later. I am a" Uno Momento "and ran off, I probably ran about an hour searching for this fucking string, and found nothing. In the end, and the girls lost and not heard her sing. Scene Mesopotamia.


14


15 boys are very beautiful


16. Katia Samara and San Sanych Man Banya


17


18


19


20 stole her friend and walked with her around the festival, pictures of how she treated all the pies:)


21. Kozhekin (for those who are in the tank)


22. Bashakov


23 And this is our place near the bathhouse


24


25


26


27


30. On the stage Oh Ministers


31


32


33


34.


35.

No comments:

Post a Comment