Saturday, July 17, 2010

Must Be That Time Of The Month

(Box Office | Toronto, ON, Canada)

(A customer calls in to order tickets.)


Me: “Thank you for calling [theater], how can I help you?”


Caller: “I need to order tickets to see your show!”


Me: “Alright then, and which show were you looking for?”


Caller: “You mean there’s more than one?!”


Me: “That’s right, we have 6 shows in our season, and 12 from people who rent our space.”


Caller: “Well, I don’t like that many choices!”


Me: “I’m sorry about that, ma’am. Maybe we can narrow it down. Would you like to see one of our current shows or something within the month?”


Caller: “What Month is this?!”


Me: “It’s January.”


Caller: “No, I don’t like January! What else is there?”


Me: *pause* “February?”


Caller: “Hmm. February. FEB-ruary. F-F-F-Feb. No, I don’t like that either!”

No comments:

Post a Comment