Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jokes - Exchanges At This Rate Will Get You Nowhere

(Post Office | Brisbane, Australia)

Customer: “I need to pay this bill and the bank said I had to come to the post office.”


Me: “Ok, that will be $625.80.”


Customer: “No, it’s $500.”


Me: “No, it’s $500 US. In Australian dollars, that’s $625.80.”


Customer: “No, it says right there it’s $500. You are just discriminating against my daughter!”


Me: “Um…”


Customer: “How else can you justify a $125 fee?”


Me: “Our fee is $8; the Australian dollar is only around .8 of the American dollar.”


Customer: “So what you are saying is, I would be better off paying a thousand dollars?”


(This continues for some minutes until an old lady in line behind the customer speaks up.)


Old Lady: “I’m going to have to go to another post office. This will never get resolved. This woman is just too stupid to live!”







No comments:

Post a Comment