Monday, July 12, 2010

May Contain Traces Of Messiah

(Smoothie Store | Davie, FL, USA)

Me: “Welcome to [Smoothie Store]! How can I help you today?”


Customer: “Good morning to you! I need the large blueberry please.”


Me: “Alright sir, Ill get those started for you. What kind of free boost would you like in your smoothies?”


Customer: “You know what my favorite and the best boost of all is?”


Me: “No sir, I don’t. I’m sorry.”


Customer: “Jesus.”


Me: “Oh, haha. You would like a Jesus boost?”


Customer: “Why yes, I like to boost my day with Jesus everyday! mAre you filled with the light, have you accepted Christ into your life?”


Me: “Yes sir, I have. So what boost would you like in your smoothie?”


Customer: “I told you already.”


Me: “I’m sorry sir, looks like were fresh out of Jesus today.”


Customer: “Oh that’s too bad. I’ll just have the whey protein, then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment