Monday, July 12, 2010

Taxing Faxing, Part 5

(Copy Shop | Fond du Lac, WI, USA)

Customer: “Can you make a copy of my fax papers?”


Me: “Sure.”


Customer: “Okay, now fax them.”


(I go over to the fax machine and send them; I come back with the papers.)


Customer: “I thought you were going to fax my papers?”


Me: “I just did.”


Customer: “Then why are the papers in your hands still?”


Me: “What are you talking about?”


Customer: “When you fax something, it sends the papers to them instantly doesn’t it?”


Me: “Yes, because it scans them and sends it.”


Customer: “Oh, I thought it sent the papers instantly to the number.”


Me: “Phone lines can’t do that.”


Customer: “Well I guess I didn’t need the copies then. Do I still have to pay for them if I give them back to you to get rid of?”

No comments:

Post a Comment